Receptionist/Marketing Assistant Apprentice
A construction company are looking for an Apprentice to provide administrative support to the office and help to maintain the online presence of the company.
Front of House
- Meeting & greeting visitors to the office in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Recording visitorís entry and exit in the visitor book.
- Switchboard duties - answer all incoming calls; filtering, transferring and sending accurate messages when necessary.
- Fielding company email enquiries.
- Receiving and distributing deliveries.
- Inputting and updating the daily whereabouts spreadsheet detailing staff locations. Document to be kept up to date regularly as this document is used as a Fire Register in the case of an emergency.
- Preparing meeting rooms for use ensuring all refreshment areas are stocked and replenished.
- Delivering refreshments to meetings rooms on request or by preparing in advance.
- Using MS Outlook effectively to book meeting rooms as and when requested. To frequently check booking diary to ensure double bookings and booking errors are avoided.
- Ordering online the weekly fruit shopping and distributing throughout the building during the week.
- To undertake a stock check of general office consumables including tea, coffee, toilet rolls etc.
- Input and upkeep the case study matrix with project build information.
- Prepare company staff CVs for tender submission.
- Assist in liaising with photographer to organise project progress and completion images.
- To assist PA with general marketing administration tasks.
- To support PA with general administration duties including booking travel and hotels as and when required.
- To provide cover for PA during any periods of absence.
- To support Contracts Administrator with general administration duties as and when required.
- Inputting onto the company bespoke database to record unapproved sub-contractors upon receiving an introductory email.
- Weekly and monthly collection of site staff movements for financial purposes.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the nature of the post.
- Excellent IT Skills, including MS Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, Union Square and iAuditor.
- Good communication verbal and written, including producing letters and Reports accurately and to a professional standard.
- Excellent organisation, time management and planning ahead
- Proven experience of working within an Administrative role
- Previous experience of working as part of a team
- Previous customer facing experience will be beneficial
- Able to use own initiative and if unsure ask the question for clarity.
- Ability to work to meet demanding deadlines, flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Proactive work ethic to help and support others
- Work with minimal supervision
- Good Team Player