Lettings Administrator Apprentice
A property and lettings agents are looking for someone bright and friendly to work front of house in one of their very busy offices.
The role includes:
- Deal with all customers both internally and externally in line with the company values and customer service charter.
- To ensure communication with all prospective buyers and sellers is accurately documented utilising internal IT systems.
- Production of client packs and office admin, including customer valuation packs and office post.
- Management of office windows.
- Diary Management and confirmation of customer appointments.
- To continually establish client’s needs and keep accurate and timely records.
- To maximise all opportunities in the generation of new business and the promotion of Mortgage and conveyancing services.
- Ensuring all property advertising is approved and accurate.
- Maintain excellent verbal and written communication levels with other staff members and clients.
- Follow up viewings and feedback to vendors via email and telephone.
- Book and follow up valuation appointments.
- Pro-actively seek new business opportunities utilising the CRM.
- Manage daily customer enquiries, via telephone, walk ins and internet leads.
- To comply with all organisational policies and procedures.
- To ensure compliance with all industry regulations.
- Assisting other areas of the business where necessary.
- Carry out viewings in line with company guidelines.
- To undertake any other duties that may be reasonably required of you within the limits of your role.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good English levels - spelling and grammar
- Good time management
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Good communication skills