First Line IT Customer Support Apprentice
This company has a fantastic opportunity for an IT Apprentice to join their rapidly expanding company to become an essential part of their ever-growing specialist IT Support team.
The ideal candidate would be more customer service focused with an interest in IT and potential progression within the industry.
- Taking calls and logging IT support tickets
- Dealing with basic technical issues regarding hardware, software and networking.
- Speaking to staff/clients on the telephone and providing a good level of support
- Sending emails following up on technical issues
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and other software
- Escalating issues to second line support when out of scope.
- A good, confident telephone manner.
- Must be able to multi task in a busy office environment.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential.
- An interest in IT or willingness to learn basic IT technical skills
Candidates without experience will be considered providing that they are enthusiastic and are able to show that they can develop the skills that are required. Good customer service skills and flexibility are an absolute must.