The right candidate will play an important role in the day to day operation of the business working within the helpdesk team, which provides key support to all customers.
The candidate will need to have excellent communication skills, be well organised, have experience and confidence using Microsoft Office and web based solutions. They must be able to work on their own initiative, have a high level of multitasking skills, incredible attention to detail and be able to work effectively as part of an existing team.
The role will include:
- Logging calls via phone and email
- Pre-planned maintenance planning/reporting
- Updating customer web portals
- Working /liaising with the helpdesk team
- Answering customer calls/queries
- Provide customers with daily/weekly updates on open calls
- General office duties
- Hard working
- Team player
- Knowledge of Office products (Outlook/Excel)
- Communication skills
- Time management