Don't Miss Out on Incentive Payments for New Apprentices!
Last summer the Government introduced payments to support employers who hire new apprentices between 1 August 2020 and 31 March 2021.
If you want to take advantage of this incentive, now is the best time to start recruiting to ensure you don't miss out on the 31 March 2021 deadline!
Employers of new apprentices aged 16 to 24 will receive £2,000 and for those 25 and over, employers will receive £1,500.
This is in addition to the existing incentive for employers of 16-18 year olds who will already receive £1000.
Hiring an apprentice is a productive and effective way to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
- 86% of employers said apprenticeships helped them develop skills relevant to their organisation
- 78% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve productivity
- 74% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve the quality of their product or service
Other benefits of working with apprentices include:
- you can adapt their training according to the needs of your business
- they’re motivated to learn new skills
- you can expand and upskill your workforce
At HBTC, our Apprentices are all aged 16+ and studying either Business Administration, Customer Service, IT or Social Media. The main advantages of employing an apprentice from HBTC are:
- We will shoulder the cost of recruitment.
- We will hand you a choice of suitable candidates.
- The minimum full-time wage for an apprentice aged 16+ is £4.15 per hour.
- You and your apprentice will receive full support from our dedicated team of tutors, assessors and support staff.
- You will be making an investment in your future.
For more information about employing an apprentice, please contact Chris Dolman (? email@example.com / ? 01482 211714).
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and equality & diversity, and promoting the welfare of our learners. We expect all HBTC employees, learners, employers, visitors and partners to share our commitment.
For help viewing our website please see our accessibility page.
Hull Business Training Centre trading as HBTC.
© 2021 HBTC
Stay in touch...
2 Charlotte Street Mews
The Business Hive, 13 Dudley Street
Unit 3, Park Square