Level 3 Award in Education and Training
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is an introduction to teaching that will give an insight into the roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training, how to plan and deliver inclusive teaching sessions and how to assess and give constructive feedback.
What You Will Learn
- Sequence learning
- Plan and deliver sessions
- Use appropriate resources and teaching methods
- Identify the characteristics of effective assessment and feedback
- Equality, diversity and inclusivity
- Meeting the needs of learners
What Careers Can This Lead To?
These qualifications can help you to progress in teaching/training and support roles roles in a wide range of organisations in the lifelong learning sector. These include:
- Public sector organisations
- Private sector organisations
- Further Education, Adult and Community Education
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, but candidates must be considering a subject for delivery and be aiming to achieve / or have achieved a qualification and/or have experience in their subject/skill at the appropriate level. In addition, the nature of both the learning and assessment required for the qualification is such that candidates should have the ability to manage the requirements of the level of the qualification they are taking, read and interpret written tasks, and write answers in a legible and understandable form