Auction House Administration, Valuer and Auctioneer Apprentice
An auction house in Driffield is looking for a hard-working candidate to carry out duties such as website updates, social media posting, handling of the products and much more.
As an apprentice you will be responsible for assisting with the following duties:
- Meeting and greeting clients on auction and valuation days
- Updating internet portals and social media
- Helping clients with queries
- Manual handling of auction items
- Identifying, labelling and photographing auction items
- Assist cataloguing the fortnightly auctions
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Driving License
- Good level of maths and English
- Hard working and self-motivated
Future prospects may lead to a permanent position with excellent career prospects.